Caroline Treby MFHT - Holistic Therapist - Chester
“A warm welcome to you I’m Caroline Treby MFHT a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Here at The Therapy Tree by Caroline my primary goal is to nurture the natural connection between mind, body, and soul. My aim is to bring balance to your life by using holistic therapy techniques. I have been an exceptional lifelong student and practitioner of holistic treatments, with diverse accredited qualifications. Not only have I acquired a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, Indian head massage and a certificate in foot reading training. I have also successfully completed a Diploma in Aromatherapy, hot and cold stone massage and certification in anatomy, physiology and pathology. I look forward to working with you towards better health – Caroline Treby MFHT”
Qualifications and Training
– Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology: VTCT Approved
– Facial Reflexology Module 1 – London School of Reflexology
– Advanced Facial Reflexology Module 2 – London School of Reflexology
– Practitioners Diploma in Hot / Cold Stone Massage – Gateway workshops
– Certificate in Indian Head Massage – Ashwood Holistic Academy
– Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
– Accredited Certificate in Infertility / Maternity Reflexology
– Diploma in Aromatherapy – Burton Manor College
To validate my membership with the FHT, I regularly attend courses to update my continued professional development.
Membership of Professional Organisation - FHT
For your peace of mind I am a fully approved and insured member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT). The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) is the UK’s largest professional association for therapists. They have ensured high standards in therapy education and practice since 1962.